David O. Kessler, MD Specialties: Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
Video Visits are Available
About David O. Kessler, MD
Dr. David Kessler is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Kessler is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician and an expert in emergency ultrasound who has been practicing in New York City for over 15 years. Dr. Kessler is an internationally recognized leader in healthcare simulation training, research, and innovation.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: Bellevue Hospital Center
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine