David Pisapia, M.D. Specialties: Pathology - Anatomic, Neuropathology, Pathology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About David Pisapia, M.D.
Dr. Pisapia is a board-certified anatomic pathologist and neuropathologist who specializes in the diagnosis of neoplasms and other disorders within the central nervous system. He obtained his B.A. from Columbia College, Columbia University in 2000 and his M.D. from Weill Cornell Medical College in 2009. He completed training in anatomic pathology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center and his neuropathology fellowship training at New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Pisapia has been a faculty member at Weill Cornell Medicine since 2013.
Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Degrees: Columbia College-Columbia University
- Degrees: Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Anatomic Pathology