Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Capital District Physician Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About David Ramos, MD
Although he has resided in Rockland County for several years, Dr. Ramos actually grew up in Brooklyn. After graduating from the prestigious Bronx High School of Science, he went on to earn bachelor degrees in both political science and biology at the University of Rochester. Despite the harsh winters, he decided to stay in the area to attend the University of Rochester School of Medicine, graduating in 1994.
Dr. Ramos completed both his residency in internal medicine and his fellowship in cardiovascular medicine from Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center where he served as chief fellow. He is well-versed in all aspects of heart health and specializes in nuclear imaging and non-invasive cardiovascular disease management.
In addition to practicing medicine, Dr. Ramos is the Managing Physician and oversees the strategic planning and operation of the practice. To enhance his skill in this area, he is currently enrolled in the Masters Program in Executive Healthcare Management at the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health.
Prior to joining us in 2003, Dr. Ramos was a partner at Orange Cardiology in Goshen.
Dr. Ramos has been part of the current practice for several years and is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Cardiovascular Nuclear Imaging
Cardiovascular Stress Testing
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease