David W. Trost, M.D. Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Additional Locations for David W. Trost, M.D.
- 1305 York AvenueNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Amida Care
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About David W. Trost, M.D.
David W. Trost, MD, is Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology and Director of Interventional Radiology at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York. He also serves as Associate Attending Radiologist at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Trost received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. His postgraduate training included a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at St Vincent's Hospital Medical Center in New York and a fellowship in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center.Dr. Trost currently serves as reviewer for Radiology, Transplantation and the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. In addition he serves as examiner for the American Board of Radiology.Dr. Trost is a member of several professional organizations, The Radiological Society of North America, the Society of Interventional Radiology, and the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe.Top Procedures:1. Minimally invasive treatment of malignant and benign tumors of the liver, kidney and bone2. Inferior vena caval filters.3. Venous access4. Pediatric interventions
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center
- Diagnostic Radiology