Deborah Abramson Levine, M.D. Specialties: Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Deborah Abramson Levine, M.D.
Dr. Deborah Levine is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center. She also holds academic appointments as assistant professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine and assistant professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Dr. Levine earned her medical degree at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center. She completed her pediatric residency at NY Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and her pediatric emergency fellowship at NYU/Bellevue.
Dr. Levine's academic research interests include infectious diseases in neonates and injury prevention. Over her career, Dr. Levine has conducted several studies and has published many abstracts and manuscripts on these subjects. Dr. Levine also serves as a lecturer, mentor, and peer-reviewer.
- Degrees: State University of New York at Binghamton
- Degrees: State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine