Debra B. Lebo, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Debra B. Lebo, M.D.
Dr. Debra Lebo is a board certified Pediatrician specializing in Allergy and Immunology practicing in Jackson Heights, NY. She received her medical degree from University of Minnesota Medical School, completed her residency in Pediatrics and fellowship Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lebo is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Internship: Jacobi Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine