Debra B. Lebo, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Debra B. Lebo, M.D.
Dr. Debra Lebo is a board certified Pediatrician specializing in Allergy and Immunology practicing in Jackson Heights, NY. She received her medical degree from University of Minnesota Medical School, completed her residency in Pediatrics and fellowship Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Lebo is certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Internship: Jacobi Medical Center
Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School
Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship: Jacobi Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School