Deepti Gupta, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Locations for Deepti Gupta, MD
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 525 East 68th StreetNew York
- 425 East 61st Street9th FloorNew York
- 170 William StreetNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 425 E. 61st St.8-11th FloorNew York
- 416 East 55th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Deepti Gupta, MD
Deepti Gupta, M.D. is a radiologist specializing in Breast Imaging and Body Imaging. She is an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Gupta earned her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) from the University of Glasgow - School of Medicine, Scotland. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency training program and attained board certification in Internal Medicine in the United Kingdom. Dr. Gupta also completed a radiology residency training program at the West of Scotland Radiology Training Institute. Dr. Gupta began her training in the United States by completing a two-year specialized Nuclear Medicine training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Center from 2009-2011, which was followed by three-years of radiology residency training at New York University Langone Medical Center from 2011- 2014.
Dr. Gupta's extensive training led her to join Weill Cornell Medical College in 2014 as an Instructor in Radiology while completing a dedicated year of fellowship training in Breast and Body Imaging. Following her training, she joined the Weill Cornell Medical College Department of Radiology faculty as Assistant Professor of Radiology in August 2015.
Dr. Gupta's clinical expertise includes multimodality breast imaging and breast interventions, body imaging including CT, MRI, PET and ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine imaging. In addition to clinical and research activities, Dr. Gupta is an active and involved teacher of residents, fellows, and medical students.
Dr. Gupta is a member of several radiological societies listed below:
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- NY Roentgen Ray Society
Radiology - Diagnostic