Democleia P. Gottesman, M.D. Specialties: Gastroenterology
Democleia P. Gottesman, M.D.
Accepting new patients
Additional Locations for Democleia P. Gottesman, M.D.
- 93-40 Queens BlvdFlushing
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Democleia P. Gottesman, M.D.
Dr. Democleia Gottesman is a board certified Gastroenterology practicing in Rego Park and Brooklyn, NY. She received her medical degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine, completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and board sub-certified in Gastroenterology. Dr. Gottesman has been in practice for more than 20 years and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: Cabrini Med Center
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency: Cabrini Med Center
- Internal Medicine