Despina Hatziergati, MD Specialties: Adolescent Psychology, Consult Psychiatry, Psychiatric Consultation, Child and Adolescent Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
Despina Hatziergati, MD
Specialties: Adolescent Psychology, Consult Psychiatry, Psychiatric Consultation, Child and Adolescent Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
Accepting new patients
21 Bloomingdale Road
, NY 10605
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Despina Hatziergati, MD
Dr. Hatziergati received her Bachelors of Arts degree in Chemistry from SUNY, New Paltz and her Medical Degree from the University of Ioannina, Medical School, Greece.Dr. Hatziergati completed her residency in General Psychiatry at the Medical College of Pennsylvania / Hahnemann University.She trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at New York Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center, Westchester Division, in 2002.She is interested in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, anxiety, mood disorders, autism, parenting issues, family therapy.Dr. Hatziergati is available for diagnostic consultations, psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic management.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Medical School: University of Ioannina
- Residency: Hahnemann Medical College & Hospital
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry