Diana Feldman, M.D. Specialties: Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Diana Feldman, M.D.
Diana Feldman, MD directs the Payne Whitney Geriatric Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic, which provides evaluations, consultations and treatment for adults of age 65 and older. The mission of the clinic is to address the specific psychiatric needs of older adults. The focus of the geriatric outpatient service is evaluating and treating new psychiatric problems, in particular affective disorders, psychotic disorders and dementia presenting with psychiatric symptoms.Dr. Feldman also maintains a faculty practice in General Adult Psychiatry and her practice is open for consultations, psychopharmacology and psychotherapy. She earned her medical degree with honors in research from Weill Medical College of Cornell University. She completed her residency in Psychiatry and fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medicine.She practices in English and Russian.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Psychotherapy and Psychopharmacology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Geriatric Psychiatry