Dianne M. Augelli, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Dianne M. Augelli, M.D.
Dr. Augelli is triple boarded in Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine. She is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the departments of Medicine, Psychiatry, and Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College, and an Adjunct Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Additionally, she is an Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Augelli is a fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the American Psychiatric Association and has been recognized as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor and as a SuperDoctor Rising Star.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics
- Residency: Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
- Sleep Medicine