Dina Dababneh, MD
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Dina Dababneh, MD
Dr. Dina Dababneh is an Adult Neurology specialist with sub-specialization in Multiple Sclerosis. Her clinical practice includes all types of neurological disorders with expertise in Headache Disorders, Movement Disorders, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Dr. Dababneh was elected as the Academic Chief Resident in her last year of residency. During fellowship, she served as the Chief Fellow at the University of Toronto, and a member of the Fellowship Education Advisory Committee (FEAC). Dr. Dababneh won multiple awards for outstanding professional and research skills. Prior to her residency, Dr. Dababneh completed 2 years of research training at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Maryland and the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.
- “James Sharpe Award” for the outstanding presentation by a fellow based on scientific merit and presentation
- Academic Chief Resident, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Best Resident Research Award, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Chief Clinical Fellow, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Excellence in Professionalism Award, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Fellowship Education Advisory Committee (FEAC) representative for Clinical Fellows, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Resident Wellness Champion, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA