Duncan K. Hau, M.D. Specialties: Pediatric Hospitalist
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Duncan K. Hau, M.D.
Duncan Hau, MD is a board-certified pediatrician and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine. His clinical and research focus in on hospital-based medicine. He received his B.S. from Cornell University and his M.D. from Tufts University School for Medicine. He completed his pediatric residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. After residency, he spent two years working in Mwanza, Tanzania with the Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative (https://bipai.org/) to scale-up pediatric care and pediatric HIV services at Bugando Medical Center. This included establishing the Baylor-Tanzania Center of Excellence Clinic to provide comprehensive care and treatment for HIV infected children, training health care providers, and improving health care delivery systems in the Mwanza region. Now back living in NYC and working for Weill Cornell Medicine, Dr. Hau is involved with global health medical education with Cornell University undergraduates, medical students and pediatric residents, and is involved with research focusing on reducing child mortality in low-income countries.
- Degrees: Cornell University
- Degrees: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Internship: Weill Cornell Medicine / Medical College
- Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency: Weill Cornell Medicine / Medical College