Duretti T. Fufa, MD Specialties: Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
About Duretti T. Fufa, MD
Dr. Duretti Fufa is a board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand surgery with additional expertise in reconstruction and microsurgery. She earned her undergraduate and medical degrees from Harvard University before completing her orthopaedic surgery residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. Dr. Fufa completed fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at Washington University in St. Louis. Her subspecialty training continued with a plastic surgery fellowship in trauma and microsurgery at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan.With unique training in both orthopedic and plastic surgery, Dr. Fufa's interests range from fractures and common hand and wrist problems to complex wound coverage, limb salvage and post-trauma functional enhancement. Aside from these clinical and research interests, Dr. Fufa is interested in global medicine and has traveled to Germany, China, India, Honduras and Ethiopia on medical exchanges.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Hand and Upper Extremity Orthopedic
Hand and Wrist Problems
- Fellowship: Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Fellowship: Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Orthopedic Surgery