Eaton Lin, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Additional Locations for Eaton Lin, MD
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetRoom F-039New York
- 525 East 68th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Eaton Lin, MD
Eaton Lin, M.D is a radiologist specializing in Neuroradiology. He is an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. He also serves as the Program Director of the Neuroradiology Fellowship at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Lin earned his B.A. from Columbia University in 2003. He subsequently worked as a Special Education teacher in the NYC Department of Education while earning an M.Ed from City University of New York – Brooklyn College as part of an AmeriCorps fellowship. He went on to earn his M.D. from the State University of New York, Downstate College of Medicine in 2009.
Following a transitional year internship at St. Vincent's Medical Center, Dr. Lin completed residency training in Radiology (2010-2014) at Mount Sinai West. He completed his fellowship training in Neuroradiology (2014-2015) at Weill Cornell Medical College prior to joining the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Radiology in July 2015.
Dr. Lin's clinical expertise is in Neuroradiology. He interprets a variety of studies, including MRI, MRA, CT, and CTA examinations of the brain, head and neck, and spine. He also performs neurointerventional procedures, including CT and fluoroscopically-guided lumbar punctures and myelograms. In addition to his clinical and research activities, Dr. Lin is an active and involved teacher of residents, fellows, and medical students.
Dr. Lin is a member of several radiological societies listed below:
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- New York Roentgen Society