Eduardo David Leonardo, MD, PHD Specialties: Psychiatry
Additional Locations for Eduardo David Leonardo, MD, PHD
- 119 West 57th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
About Eduardo David Leonardo, MD, PHD
Dr. Leonardo graduated from Yale University and received his M.D. and Ph.D. from the University of California at San Francisco.
He completed residency training at NYSPI/Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons. He completed a Research Fellowship in Anxiety, Mood and related disorders in 2006 and has been on the faculty since then. He is currently an Associate Residency training director and director of Neuroscience Education and Research training for the Department of Psychiatry residency program at Columbia.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Anxiety and Depression
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Psychopharmacology of Anxiety and Depression
Social Anxiety Disorder
- Internship: New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Medical School: University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center