Edward Ebani, MD Specialties: Neuroradiology
Additional Locations for Edward Ebani, MD
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 525 East 68th StreetNew York
- 416 East 55th StreetNew York
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Edward Ebani, MD
Edward J. Ebani, M.D. is a fellowship-trained radiologist with specialization in Neuroradiology. He is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Ebani graduated from Brandeis University, Waltham, M.A. where he earned his B.S. in 2010. He then received his M.D. at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY in 2014 during which time he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society. Following an internship in internal medicine at Maimonides Medical Center, Dr. Ebani completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2019. He completed his fellowship in Neuroradiology from 2019-2020 at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Ebani achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2021. He joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in December 2021 as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology.
Dr. Ebani is a member of the following radiological societies:
• American College of Radiology• American Society of Neuroradiology• Radiological Society of North America