Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Edward J. Schenck, M.D.
Dr. Schenck is an Assistant Attending Physician at the New York Presbyterian Hospital and a clinical instructor in medicine at Weill-Cornell Medical College. His clinical, research and educational interests include: critical care ultrasound, quality improvement, medical decision making, and bioinformatics.He is an instructor at the American College of Chest Physicians focused thoracic and vascular ultrasound and critical care echocardiography courses.He completed his undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania and medical education at the Temple University School of Medicine, both in Philadelphia. His residency in internal medicine was at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. He was Chief Resident at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He returned to the New York Presbyterian Hospital after finishing fellowship in the Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the New York University Langone Medical Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Acute Lung Injury
Acute Respiratory Failure
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine