Additional Locations for Edward Moss, M.D.
- 112-05 Queens BoulevardForest Hills
,NY 11375US Day of the Week Hours Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
- 41-01 30th AvenueAstoria
,NY 11103US Day of the Week Hours Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
If you do not see your insurance listed, please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna [Weill Cornell Employee Plan]
- Affinity [HMO]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Pathway Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- March Vision
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter (HMO)]
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Edward Moss, M.D.
Dr. Edward Moss is a board certified Urologist practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Forest Hills, NY. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College, completed his residency in General Surgery, and fellowship in Urology. Dr. Moss is certified by the American Board of Urology, a fellow of the American College of Surgeons from 1983-2010, and a member of the Urologic Association from 1981-2000. Dr. Moss' goal is to provide comprehensive urologic care with compassion, up-to-date informationm and honesty. You will receive the attention and expertise needed for the successful treatment and understanding of your problem. He has been practicing urology for more than 30 years and bring urologic information and sound judgment when caring for his patients. Dr. Moss sees patients weekly in Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan with kidney, bladder, prostate and male sexual organ problems.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)