Edward S. Pineles, M.D.
Additional Locations for Edward S. Pineles, M.D.
- 67-11 164th StreetFresh Meadows
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magna Preferred Magna Care
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Physicians Health Services
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Edward S. Pineles, M.D.
Dr. Edward Pineles is an Internal Medicine physician specializing in Pulmonary Disease practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He received his medical degree from SUNY Downstate Medical College, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Pulmonary Disease.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
(COPD) Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Fellowship: Brookdale Hospital
- Internship: Brookdale Hospital
- Medical School: SUNY Downstate Medical College
- Residency: Brookdale Hospital
- Internal Medicine