Elena Friedman, M.D. Specialties: Psychiatry
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Elena Friedman, M.D.
Dr. Elena Friedman received her B.A. degree from Cornell University, graduating with distinction. Following her undergraduate studies, she managed a Social Psychology laboratory at New York University. She obtained her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College, where she received AOA standing, as well as multiple awards for scholastic achievement and excellence in psychiatry. Dr Friedman completed her residency in Adult Psychiatry at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where she received the Consultation Psychiatry Department Award. Dr. Friedman also completed a psychoanalytic fellowship at the New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute. She went on to complete a fellowship in Psychosomatic Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center and has written on the process of psychiatric consultations in the medical setting.To schedule an appointment, please call (212) 746 5724
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT)
Psychiatric Aspects of Physical Illness
Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy
Women's Mental Health
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center