Elisa P. Hampton, M.D. Specialties: Pediatric Hospitalist, General Pediatrics
About Elisa P. Hampton, M.D.
Dr. Elisa Hampton is the Medical Director for the Pediatric Inpatient Unit at NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Children's Hospital at Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is also an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Assistant Professor in Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine. Dr. Hampton grew up in Virginia and graduated from the College of William and Mary in 2005. She attended medical school at the University of Virginia and participated in the Generalist Scholars Program there, graduating in 2009. She completed pediatric residency at Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2012, staying on as a pediatric chief resident for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Degrees: College of William and Mary
- Degrees: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Medical School: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- June 2012, Award for Research Excellence, New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center Department of Pediatrics