Elizabeth C. Dubovsky, M.D. Specialties: Neuroradiology, Neuro Radiology
Elizabeth C. Dubovsky, M.D.
Specialties: Neuroradiology, Neuro Radiology
56-45 Main Street
, NY 11355
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth GHI
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Elizabeth C. Dubovsky, M.D.
Dr. Elizabeth Dubovsky is a board certified Neuroradiology physician practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, New York. She received her medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School, completed a residency in Orthopedic Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology then went on to complete her fellowship in Neuroradiology. Dr. Dubovsky has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital staff since 2003 and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Virginia Health Science Center
- Internship: Portsmouth Naval Hospital
- Medical School: Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency: George Washington University Hospital