Elizabeth Weidman, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Neuro Radiology
Additional Locations for Elizabeth Weidman, MD
- 53 Beekman StreetGround LevelNew York
- 1305 York Avenue3rd FloorNew York
- 525 East 68th StreetNew York
- 520 East 70th StreetStarr Pavilion, Ground FloorNew York
- 1283 York Avenue7th FloorNew York
- 2315 Broadway4th FloorNew York
- 1300 York AvenueNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Elizabeth Weidman, MD
Elizabeth K. Weidman, M.D is a radiologist specializing in Neuroradiology. She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Radiologist at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Campus. She is a member of the Neuroradiology Division and currently serves as the Director of Pediatric Neuroimaging.
Dr. Weidman earned her B.A. in Economics with honors from the University of Chicago in 2006. She attended the University of Minnesota Medical School and earned her M.D. degree in 2012.
Following a general surgery internship at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, NY, Dr. Weidman completed her residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She completed her fellowship training in Neuroradiology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell prior to joining the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Radiology. Dr. Weidman pursued additional training as a fellow in Pediatric Neuroradiology at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia from January – June, 2019.
Dr. Weidman's clinical expertise is in Neuroradiology. She interprets a variety of neuroradiologic studies (MRI, CT, and radiographs) involving the brain, spine, and head/neck in adults and children, fetal neuroimaging, and she performs neurointerventional procedures including fluoroscopically-guided and CT-guided lumbar punctures and myelograms.
Dr. Weidman's research interests are in pediatric and fetal neuroimaging. In addition to clinical activities, Dr. Weidman is an active teacher of residents, neuroradiology fellows, and medical students.
Dr. Weidman is a member of several radiological societies listed below:
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR)
- Eastern Neuroradiological Society (ENRS)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)