Elvira Callahan, D.P.M.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Elvira Callahan, D.P.M.
Dr. Elvira Callahan is a board certified Podiatrist practicing in Forest Hills, New York. She received her podiatric degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed her residency in Pediatrics. She is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Callahan is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 2000.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: Catholic Medical Center
- Medical School: New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Wyckoff Heights Medical Center