Elvira Villafuerte, M.D. Specialties: Emergency Medicine
About Elvira Villafuerte, M.D.
Dr. Elvira Villafuerte is an instructor of emergency medicine in clinical medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College and an assistant attending physician in emergency medicine at New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.A graduate of Harvard College, Dr. Villafuerte received her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She completed a surgical categorical internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and her emergency medicine residency at Jacobi-Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Villafuerte is board certified in emergency and is a member of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Internship: UMDNJ Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Residency: Jacobi/Montefiore Medical Center
- Emergency Medicine