Emily Echevarria, M.D. Specialties: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Emily Echevarria, M.D.
Dr. Emily Echevarria is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and NYP Komansky Children's Hospital.
Dr. Echevarria received her undergraduate degree from Washington University in St. Louis and her medical degree (M.D.) from Boston University School of Medicine. She completed her pediatrics residency and neonatal-perinatal medicine fellowship at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where she served as Chief Fellow in her final year.
Dr. Echevarria's academic interests include communication, racial disparities, ethics, advocacy, and point-of-care ultrasound.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Degrees: Boston University School of Medicine
- Degrees: Washington University in St. Louis
- 2019, Chief Fellow, The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- 2013, Excellence in Pediatrics Award, Boston University School of Medicine