Emmanuel Valery, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna US Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Emmanuel Valery, M.D.
Dr. Emmanuel Valery is an accomplished Board-Certified Internist with close to 30 years of medical experience. He completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY, followed by a Medical Degree from University Noreste Medical School. He completed his Residency at the Kings County Hospital in NY, specializing in Internal Medicine. Dr. Valery has filled executive leadership roles and supervised physicians in hospitals and primary care practices since 1993.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Internship: Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Medical School: Universidad del Noreste: Tampico, Mexico
- Residency: King's College Hosp, England
- Internal Medicine