Eric Berkowitz, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Eric Berkowitz, M.D.
Dr.Eric Berkowitzis a board certified Diagnostic Radiologist specializing in Vascular & Interventional Radiology practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital. He received his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Diagnostic Radiology and fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He is certified by the American Board of Diagnostic Radiology and is certified in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Berkowitz is a skillful and proficient radiologist caring for the Queens, NY area and other boroughs in New York City.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Internship: Maimonides Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York - Upstate Medical School
- Residency: Nassau University Medical Center