Eric Berkowitz, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Eric Berkowitz, M.D.
Dr.Eric Berkowitzis a board certified Diagnostic Radiologist specializing in Vascular & Interventional Radiology practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital. He received his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Diagnostic Radiology and fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He is certified by the American Board of Diagnostic Radiology and is certified in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Berkowitz is a skillful and proficient radiologist caring for the Queens, NY area and other boroughs in New York City.
Fellowship: Beth Israel Medical Center
Internship: Maimonides Medical Center
Medical School: State University of New York - Upstate Medical School
Residency: Nassau University Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Residency: Nassau University Medical Center
- Internship: Maimonides Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York - Upstate Medical School