Eric C Siddall, MD Specialties: Nephrology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Eric C Siddall, MD
Dr. Siddall is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine in the Division of Nephrology at Columbia University Medical Center. He completed his medical residency and nephrology fellowship at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Siddall is a member of the Columbia Doctors Hypertension Center, a multi-disciplinary center of excellence that provides high quality care and state-of –the-art diagnostic testing for patients with hypertension.
Dr. Siddall sees patients with all forms of kidney disease and hypertension. His clinical interests include hypertension, electrolyte disorders, acid-base disorders, acute kidney injury, critical care nephrology, and capillary leak syndrome. He is the faculty leader of the Columbia medical student internal medicine interest group pathophysiology sessions.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Chronic Kidney Disease
Kidney Disease in Heart Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York - Upstate Health Sciences Center -Syracuse
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine