Eric Rosenberg, MD Specialties: Primary Care
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
About Eric Rosenberg, MD
Dr. Rosenberg received his Medical Degree from SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn in 1997 and graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. During a combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, he served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Rosenberg is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
In addition to his work at Weill Cornell Medical Associates, he provides health services to the visually impaired at The Jewish Guild for the Blind, and is Medical Director of Guildcare, the Adult Day Care Program.
Dr. Rosenberg's goal is to provide continuity of care for individuals throughout all stages of their lives and offer comprehensive medical services for the entire family.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Medical School: State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- Residency: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Internal Medicine