Ericalyn Kasdorf, M.D. Specialties: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Ericalyn Kasdorf, M.D.
Dr. Ericalyn Kasdorf is the Director of The Perinatal Center at Weill Cornell, and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children's Health. She is also an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. She completed her undergraduate training at Binghamton University where she graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree double majoring in Biology and Spanish. She earned her medical degree (M.D.) from the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Dr. Kasdorf came to New York City to complete her residency training in pediatrics and a fellowship in neonatal-perinatal medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell. She is board certified in both Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: State University of New York Health Science Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine