Farida M.F. Gadalla, M.B., Ch.B. Specialties: Anesthesiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Farida M.F. Gadalla, M.B., Ch.B.
In addition to Dr. Gadalla's interest in the clinical care of the obstetric and bariatric patients,she has been involved in quality, patient safety, and risk management.She holds the position of director, Quality and Patient Safety in the department, plus being a member of the quality and patient safety committee of the department of Obstetrics and gynecologyDr. Gadalla is also a member of the quality and patient safety committee of the NYSSA.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Anesthesia - Regional
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: Alexandria General Hospital
- Medical School: University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine Egypt
- Residency: Brookdale Hospital & Medical Center