Farida M.F. Gadalla, M.B., Ch.B. Specialties: Anesthesiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Farida M.F. Gadalla, M.B., Ch.B.
In addition to Dr. Gadalla's interest in the clinical care of the obstetric and bariatric patients,she has been involved in quality, patient safety, and risk management.
She holds the position of director, Quality and Patient Safety in the department, plus being a member of the quality and patient safety committee of the department of Obstetrics and gynecology
Dr. Gadalla is also a member of the quality and patient safety committee of the NYSSA.
Anesthesia - Regional
- Degrees: University of Alexandria, Faculty of Medicine (Egypt)
- Fellowship: Brookdale Hospital & Medical Center
- Medical School: Brookdale Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency: Brookdale Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center