Farida P. Chaudhri, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Farida P. Chaudhri, M.D.
Dr. Farida Chaudhri is an Internal Medicine physician specializing in Hematology and Medical Oncology practicing in Flushing, New York. She received her medical degree from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, completed her residency in Internal Medicine and her fellowship in Medical Oncology & Hematology. Dr. Chaudhri is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: North Shore Hospital
- Internship: Flushing Hospital & Medical Center
- Medical School: Quaid-I-Azam Medical College, Pakistan
- Residency: Flushing Hospital & Medical Center