Felice H. Schnoll-Sussman, M.D. Specialties: Gastroenterology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Felice H. Schnoll-Sussman, M.D.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman has contributed numerous articles, abstracts, and reviews to the gastroenterology and oncology literature. She is the former president of the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (NYSGE), the co-director of the New York City Colon Cancer Control Coalition (C5) Quality in Endoscopy task force and an active committee member of multiple national gastroenterology societies including the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
The recipient of several awards, Dr. Schnoll-Sussman received the Women in Medicine Scholarship, Rubin Scholarship, New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Case Presentation Award, The New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy David Falkenstein Scholarship, and The Linda Horowitz Cancer Research Foundation Clinical Scholar Award.
Dr. Schnoll-Sussman attended the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education and received her medical degree from Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, New York.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS)
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Gastrointestinal Cancer Prevention
Gastrointestinal Disorders In Oncology
Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Women in Medicine Scholarship
- New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Case Presentation Award
- The New York Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - David Falkenstein Scholarship.