Fiona G. Connolly, D.P.M.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Fiona G. Connolly, D.P.M.
Dr. Fiona Connolly is a board certified Podiatrist practicing in Rye, New York. She received her podiatric degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed her residency in Podiatric. She is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, American Board of Primary Podiatric Medicine and Orthopedic Medicine and the American Board of Podiatric Surgery Rear foot and Reconstructive Surgery. She is an Associate Director of Podiatric Medicine Education at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, New York and has been in practice for 10 years. Dr. Connolly is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 1997.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: NY College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: Wyckoff Heights Medical Center