Francesca Khani, M.D. Specialties: Pathology - Anatomic & Clinical, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Francesca Khani, M.D.
Dr. Khani is a board-certified Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist with subspecialty training in Genitourinary Pathology. She completed her anatomic and clinical pathology residency training at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center which was followed by a clinical and research fellowship in Urologic Pathology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Khani is interested in clinical and translational research related to urologic oncologic diseases, including prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers. In addition, she has a secondary clinical interest in Breast Pathology and practices in this area as well. Dr. Khani is also dedicated to resident and medical student education at Weill Cornell.
- Degrees: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Degrees: The College of New Jersey
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology