Frank H Lovaglio, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
Video Visits are Available
About Frank H Lovaglio, MD
Dr. Frank Lovaglio is an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center and practices emergency medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He completed residency training in emergency medicine at Jacobi /Montefiore Medical Centers - Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and in internal medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital / Cornell, and maintains ABMS board certification in both specialties.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Jacobi Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine