Frank Pappas, D.D.S. Specialties: Oral and Maxillofacial
Frank Pappas, D.D.S.
Specialties: Oral and Maxillofacial
Accepting new patients
33-03 Bell Blvd.
, NY 11361
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Frank Pappas, D.D.S.
Dr. Frank Pappas is a Dentist practicing in Bayside, NY. He received his doctoral dental degree from Howard University College of Dentistry and completed his residency in Dentistry. He has been practicing in Bayside for over 25 years and is a Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry, Fellows International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics, Fellow New York Academy of Dentistry, Fellow American Academy of Forensic Sciences and is certified in Invisalign. Dr. Pappas has been part of NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital since 1995.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: Howard University College of Dentistry