If you do not see your insurance listed, please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Frank Turchioe, MD
Frank J. Turchioe, MD is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist. After receiving his Diploma of Physicians and Surgeons in Mexico, Dr. Turchioe then completed a Medical Program at New York Medical College which later advanced his education, completing his Gastroenterology Fellowship at St. Vincent's Hosptial in NY. In addition to serving as Clinical Director of the Gastroenterology Department at NYP Medical Group/Hudson Valley, Dr. Turchioe previously educated others as a Clinical Professor at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, and held Directorship of a GI Clinic in Yonkers. Dr. Turchioe provides extensive knowledge and experience in caring for his patient's gastroenterological needs. Whether it's caring for patients in a private practice, clinic, or large medical group, Dr. Turchioe provides each patient and their family with the dedicated focus they need. He is also fluent in English, Spanish, and has a working knowledge in Italian.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- Fellowship: New York Medical College
- Medical School: Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Mexico
- Residency: St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York