Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Fred Nathan Pelzman, MD
Dr. Fred N. Pelzman graduated from Wesleyan University and received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1993. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency program at University of California, San Francisco in 1996. Upon completion of his training, Dr. Pelzman returned to New York to join the Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates practice where he practices General Internal Medicine. Dr. Pelzman is the Associate Medical Director of Cornell Internal Medicine Associates and directs the educational curriculum for medical house officers. He is the recipient of numerous awards for excellence in teaching.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: University of California San Francisco Medical Center
- Internal Medicine