Gail N. Frumkin, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Gail N. Frumkin, M.D.
Dr. Gail Frumkin is a board certified Internal Medicine physician specializing in Nephrology practicing in Forest Hills, New York. She received her medical degree from University Del Noreste, completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Nephrology. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is sub-certified in Nephrology. Dr. Frumkin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 2004.
Fellowship: New York University Medical Center
Internship: Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Medical School: Universidad del Noreste
Residency: Flushing Hospital Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: New York University Medical Center
- Residency: Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Internship: Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Medical School: Universidad del Noreste