Geddis Abel-Bey, M.D. Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN)
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth GHI
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Geddis Abel-Bey, M.D.
Dr. Geddis Abel-Bey is a board certified Obstetrics & Gynecology physician practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Hollis, NY. He graduated from Howard University College of Medicine and completed his Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1984. Some of his areas of expertise are birth control, menopause, pap/pelvic exams, pregnancy and women's health.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
Pap Smears and Pelvic Exams
- Medical School: Howard University College of Medicine, Washington D.C.
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Medical Center