Gena Won, M.D. Specialties: Emergency Medicine
About Gena Won, M.D.
Dr. Gena Won joined Weill Cornell Medicine as an emergency medicine physician 2013. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York Stony Brook Campus and earned her MD degree from Stony Brook School of Medicine. Dr. Won completed her residency training at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in New York City.Dr. Won currently practices at NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital. Previously, she was an attending physician at New York Downtown Hospital (now NYP-Lower Manhattan Hospital). She is also an instructor of emergency medicine in medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Medical School: State University of New York - Stony Brook Health Sciences Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Emergency Medicine