George Thomas, M.D. Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease, Electrophysiology Cardiology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About George Thomas, M.D.
Dr. Thomas was raised in Florida. He received his undergraduate degree at the Johns Hopkins University. He received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University in Tennessee and completed an internal medicine residency at Washington University in St. Louis. Dr. Thomas then received cardiology and electrophysiology fellowship training at the Cleveland Clinic. Currently, Dr. Thomas practices Electrophysiology as a full-time faculty member at the Weill Cornell Medicall College. He specializes in the treatment of heart rhythm disorders and performs a variety of procedures including: Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter; catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia; implantation and extration of CRT devices, ICD's and pacemakers; management of palpitations and syncope.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Diagnostic Electrophysiology Study
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residency: Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology