Gopi Desai, M.D. Specialties: Pediatrics
Additional Locations for Gopi Desai, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- March Vision
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Gopi Desai, M.D.
Gopi Desai, MD, is a board-certified pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens and an assistant professor of clinical pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine. She specializes in pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine. Dr. Desai has a special interest in childhood nutrition and pediatric obesity. She is passionate about serving the Queens community and demonstrates this through her community engagement and advocating for children and families. Dr. Desai graduated from the New York University School of Medicine and completed her pediatrics residency at Weill Cornell Medical Center. After her residency, Dr. Desai joined the faculty at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, where she practiced as a general pediatrician.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center