Gregg F. Rosner, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cancer Care
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Gregg F. Rosner, MD
Dr. Rosner received his Medical Degree, with Honors, from New York University School of Medicine where he graduated first in his class and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. He completed his internship and medical residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard University in Boston, MA. Dr. Rosner returned to New York to complete his fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Rosner is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. His areas of expertise include consultative cardiology, critical care cardiology, and non-invasive cardiac imaging. Dr. Rosner is board certified in cardiology, echocardiography, cardiac CT, and nuclear cardiology.
Dr. Rosner's research has been published in prestigious, peer-reviewed journals, including Circulation, Circulation - Heart Failure, Journal of American College of Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Cardiac Complications of Cancer and Cancer Therapy
Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
High Blood Pressure
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: Brigham and Women's Hospital - Harvard Medical School
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- 2010 - Brigham and Women's Hospital - Resident Mentor Award
- 2008 - Harvard Medical School - Citation from the Dean for excellence in teaching
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Alpha Omega Alpha Award (Valedictorian)
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Honors in Physiology and Neuroscience
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Homer Smith Physiology Award (Best Student in Physiology)
- 2007 - NYU School of Medicine - Andrew Alan Friedland Memorial Award - (Best Male Student in Internal Medicine)