Gregory M. Gustafson, M.D. Specialties: Interventional Cardiology
Gregory M. Gustafson, M.D.
Specialties: Interventional Cardiology
Accepting new patients
72-41 Grand Avenue
, NY 11378
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Gregory M. Gustafson, M.D.
Dr. Gregory Gustafson is an Internal Medicine physician specializing in Cardiovascular Disease practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Maspeth, NY. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gustafson has been in practice for more than 25 years and has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital staff since 1994.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital
- Internship: St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital