Han Kim, M.D.
Han Kim, M.D.
Specialties: Interventional Radiology, Neuroradiology, Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology, Neuro Radiology
Accepting new patients
56-45 Main Street
, NY 11355
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Han Kim, M.D.
Dr. Han Kim is a Diagnostic Radiologist specializing in Neuroradiology practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Diagnostic Radiology and fellowship in Neuroradiology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Yale New Haven Hospital
- Internship: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Medical School: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology